NOTICE: No claims are made that this work is the sum total of all available records, nor do I suggest that you take them as an accurate, true statement of fact, as I cannot guarantee the accuracy of such. The sources with page numbers have been included so that you, the researcher, can search this information for yourself. I ask that you do not write me, asking for more information on a particular soldier, as I do not have more to offer, nor do I have the town histories in my personal library. This is, however, a work in progress until I exhaust all my sources. If you have a query, please use the Query Board (see below), so that all may see. I don't have all the answers but someone else might.
|A||Ba - Be||Bf - Bo||Bp - Bz||Ca - Ch||Ci - Col||Com - Coz|
|Cp - Cz||Da - Dl||Dm - Dz||E||Fa - Fl||Fm - Fz||Ga - Gl|
|Gm - Gz||Ha - Haz||Hb - Hok||Hol - Hz||I||J||K|
|L||Ma - Mh||Mi - Mz||N||O||Pa - Pep||Per - Pz|
|Q||R||Sa - Sh||Si - Sm||Sn - Steo||Step - Sz||T|
|U||V||Wa - We||Wf - Wz||X||Y||Z|
- Part 1 - Rosters of: Capt. Oliver Colburn, Colonel Arnold's regiment (Gardner & Winthrop) and Capt. Saml Curtis, South company, Charlton; Capt. Freedom Chamberlin, Colonel Bailey's regiment (Pombrook); Capt. Samuel Cowell, Col. John Smith's regiment (Wrentham); Maj. Andrew Cotton (Springfield)
- Part 2 - Rosters of: Capt. Staples Chamberlain, Col. Samuel Bullard's Regiment (Holliston); Capt. John Crawford, Col. Jonathan Warner's Regiment (Oakham); Capt. John Cowls, Col. Woodbridge's regiment (Belchertown/Granby); Capt. David Cowden, Col. Benj. Ruggles Woodbridge's regiment (Pelham); Capt. Samuel Douglass company, Col. James Prescott's regiment (Townsend); Capt. Nicholas Dike (Westminster).
- Part 3 - Rosters of: Capt. Charles Dibbetts Comp., Col. Jos. Patersens Regiment (Lenox); Capt. Cadwaller Ford, jur. (Wilmington); Capt. John Ferguson's Company, Col. Timo. Danielson's regiment (Blanford/Murrayfield); Capt. Silas Fowler (Southwick); Capt. John Estabrook's Company, Col. Asa Whitcomb's Regiment (Southwick)
- Part 4 - Rosters of: Capt. Benj. Richardson's Company, Colonel Dike's Regt. from home to Dorchester Heights; pay roll of Capt. David Batchellor's Company, Coll. Ezra Wood's Reg't
- Part 5 - Pay roll of Capt. John Gay, Col. Francis' Regiment; province bounty roll of Capt. Silas Adams' Company, Colonel Whitcomb's Regiment (Newbury/Rowley/Danvers); muster roll of Capt. Asa Prince (Danvers/Middleton/Andover/Reading/Boxford) Aug. 1, 1775.
- Part 6 Soldiers in the Continental Army, From Harpswell, Topsham, Bowdoinham, Georgetown, Maine.
- Part 7 More soldiers various areas
- Part 8 Danvers Minute Men, Capt. Edmund Putnam; Capt. Asa Prince April 19, 1775
- Newbury and Newburyport in the Lexington Fight
- Col. Jacob Gerrish of Newbury
View/Submit Massachusetts Query
|MA STATE PAGE|
Kathy Leigh, Webmaster